Monday, January 11, 2010

Guest Bloggle


Riley is my name, guest bloggin' is my game. That and eating. And chasing squirrels. Sleeping too. I am a three and a half year old puggle. That's half pug, half beagle. I have a short, black snout, big floppy ears and a curly tail. Yep, I'm as cute as I sound... I know it too and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I often use my extreme cuteness to get me out of trouble. I'd like to think that doesn't happen often but I gotta be honest... I may or may not get into the trash, bite holes in my mom and dad's undies and socks, and steal the food from their plates sometimes. But they still love me. My mom and dad tell me I need to go on a diet. I don't know what that means but it doesn't sound like very much fun. Mom and dad also like to make up songs about me, they think they are sssooooo funny but they aren't. They also like to humiliate me from time to time.


See. There is the evidence. But mom and dad aren't all bad. They let me sleep in the bed with them, snuggled right in the middle where I like it. Sometimes my mommy even lets me share her pillow while I snore in her ear. They give me a ton of lovin' too. If I roll over they'll rub my belly as much as I want. It works like magic! I also have a big, huge back yard that is all mine, perfect for squirrel hunting. I also like to bark at my neighbor dog, who is also a puggle, through the fence.

Well that is all for now. I'm late for my third two-hour nap of the day. I'll leave you with this super adorable picture from back when I was just a little puppy.



Yes. I'm cute. You don't need to remind me.


Lot of love and sloppy kisses,

Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment