Monday, February 8, 2010

We Are Still Alive!

I apologize for our lack of blogging... I am hanging my head in shame.  Life here at W&A's House has been a little hectic.  Allan received a promotion at work, yay!!!  We are both very excited (and proud)!  With the pay raise comes more responsibility and more time at work... which equals less time for blogging.  For some more depressing news, I (Wendy) was laid off a few weeks ago.  While I would have like to have left on my own terms, I am looking at it as a blessing in disguise.  I haven't been happy at my job for a very long time.  Hopefully this is a sign that there are better things out there for me.  Not having a full-time job should mean more time for blogging but that hasn't exactly been the case.  I have been a busy bee.... job hunting, home improvement projects, cleaning, babysitting for my nieces and nephew and doing some of the things that aren't quite possible while working 40+ hours a week.  Now that I have cleansed my life of unsaid nasty bagel place, it is time  blogging again!!  Hopefully I will keep it up this time. Fingers crossed :)

xo
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment